|<< Previous 1... 13 14 15 16  Next >>|
The Holistic Nature of the 16-cell
Given that our discussion of the three polygons analogous to the Supernal Triad has revealed the 16-cell to be — in that context —the most fundamental of the polychorons, it is worthwhile to analyse its properties here in order to uncover evidence of its holistic character. This will manifest by the appearance of the gematria number values of the 10 Sephiroth quantifying its properties and by its displaying structural parameters of sacred geometries established elsewhere in this website. These numbers are listed in Table 3 in #2.
The 16-cell is the 4-dimensional version of the octahedron. It is composed of:
It has 80 0-, 1-, 2- & 3-polytopes, where 80 is the number value of Yesod ("Foundation"). This is the number of yods in the 1-tree and the number of corners of the (47+47=94) sectors of the (7+7) enfolded polygons that is its inner form (see here). As evidence that the appearance of this number in the 16-cell is not coincidental but indicative of its holistic nature because it is described by the system of gematria number values of the 10 Sephiroth, observe that the distinction between the 7 Sephiroth of Construction and the rest of the 1-tree generates the division:
80 = 32 + 48
in yods (48 yods up to Chesed, the first Sephirah of Construction, and 32 blue yods above it). This appears in the inner Tree of Life as the 48 sector corners that are either black centres of the 7 enfolded polygons in one set (see picture below) or the 41 red corners of the other set of 7 enfolded polygons and as the 32 blue corners of the former set of 7 polygons. It appears in the 16-cell as its 32 vertices & edges and as its 48 faces & cells:
It would be incorrect to regard the 32 faces of the 16-cell as corresponding to the 32 yods above Chesed because one would, intuitively, expect the degree of complexity of polytopes in the 16-cell to increase with the downward descent from Kether towards Malkuth of the yods that symbolise them, but this correspondence disrupts the order by placing 2-polytopes before 1-polytopes, instead of the more natural progression: 0-polytopes→1-polytopes→2-polytopes→3-polytopes, which has been followed in the diagram above.
Suppose that the 16-cell is constructed both externally and internally from Type A triangles. The geometrical & yod compositions of the 6 polychorons are discussed here. The two compositions of the 16-cell are reproduced below:
C/C′/c = number of corners; S/S′/s = number of sides; T/T′/t = number of triangles; N/N′/n = total number of geometrical elements.
H/H′/h = number of hexagonal yods; B/B′/b = number of boundary yods; Y/Y′/y = total number of yods.
|Geometrical composition of the
||Yod composition of the 16-cell
(“1” denotes the centre of the 16-cell).
1) Its 32 triangular faces contain 256 geometrical elements, where 256 = 44. They comprise:
This shows very clearly how the Tetrad (4) expresses the geometrical composition of the faces of the 16-cell. It also expresses its interior, for there are 176 (=4×44) points, lines & triangles and 256 (=44) yods inside the 16-cell surrounding its centre. There are 248 geometrical elements other than the 8 vertices in its 32 faces, where 248 is the number value of Raziel, the Archangel of Chokmah. The dimension 248 of the rank-8 exceptional Lie group E8 is embodied in the facial geometry of a single 16-cell. Its faces have (120+96=216) triangles & their sides, where 216 is the number value of Geburah. As 432 geometrical elements surround its centre, each half of the 16-cell contains 216 geomentrical elements. The 16-cell has 168 triangles with 65 corners, where 65 is the number of ADONAI, the Godname of Malkuth, and 168 is the number of Cholem Yesodeth, the Mundane Chakra of this Sephirah. This conjunction of two gematria numbers associated with the same Sephirah is both remarkable and highly significant. 432 geometrical elements surround its centre ("1"), demonstrating once again the role of the integers 1, 2, 3 & 4 symbolised by the tetractys in expressing properties of the 16-cell. 264 corners & sides (64 corners, 200 sides) surround its centre, where 264 is the number of yods in the 7 enfolded Type A polygons that make up the inner Tree of Life (see Article 64, Table 5, and here). This embodiment of a primary parameter of the 7 enfolded Type A polygons of the inner Tree of Life is clear evidence of the Tree of Life/holistic character of the 16-cell. It is confirmed by the fact that 24 of the 200 sides are edges of the faces of the 16-cell, leaving 176 sides of the 168 triangles. Compare this with the fact that the 7 enfolded polygons have 176 corners, sides & triangles (see here). In both cases, the number 264 divides up in the same way:
|7 enfolded polygons:||264 yods = 176 hexagonal yods on 88 sides + 88 corners & centres of 47 tetractyses;|
264 corners & sides = 176 sides + (64+24=88) corners & edges.
The 4 yods in the root edge of the 7 enfolded polygons correspond to any two opposite vertices and the two sides of internal triangles that form an axis of the 16-cell (see (6) below). The 260 (=26×10) yods outside the root edge correspond to the 260 corners & sides outside this axis: 260 = 62 corners + 198 sides = 6 vertices + 56 corners + 24 edges + 174 sides. This is how YAHWEH with number value 26 prescribes the 16-cell. Just as the 264 yods in the 7 enfolded polygons show the factorisation: 264 = 3×88 as 2×88 (hexagonal yods) + 88 (corners & centres of tetractyses), so, too, the 264 corners & sides of the 16-cell comprise the 88 sides in each half that are not edges and the 88 corners & edges of the whole polychron. Isomorphism exists between the inner Tree of Life and the 16-cell because the latter is the 4-dimensional manifestation of the former.
2) The 16-cell has 64 vertices, edges & faces, where 64 is the number value of Nogah, the Mundane Chakra of Netzach. It also has 64 corners of 168 triangles surrounding its centre. When its faces and interior triangles are simple triangles rather than Type A triangles, there are in its interior 24 internal triangles with one corner and 8 sides, totalling 9 corners, 32 sides & 56 triangles, i.e., 97 internal geometrical elements, where
97 = 21 + 26 + 50
is the sum of the Godname numbers of Kether, Chokmah & Binah; it is also the number value of Haniel, the Archangel of Netzach. When these triangles are tetractyses, there are (1 + 8×2 + 24 = 41) internal yods and (8 + 24×2 + 32 = 88) yods in its faces, a total of 129 yods, where 129 is the number value of YAHWEH SABAOTH, the Godname of Netzach. Nine yods are corners of 56 tetractyses, leaving 120 hexagonal yods, where
120 = 112 − 1 = 3 + 5 + 7 +... + 21
is the sum of the first ten odd integers after 1, showing how the Decad (and EHYEH with number value 21) determines the number of hexagonal yods needed to construct the 16-cell from tetractyses. 336 of the 632 yods surrounding the centre of the 16-cell with Type A triangles are hexagonal yods in its faces, leaving 296 yods (148 in each half) that are either corners or internal hexagonal yods. 148 is the number value of Netzach. Here is a conjunction of four numbers associated with the same Sephirah (Netzach). (96+16=112) points, lines, triangles & tetrahedra surround its centre, where 112 is the number value of Beni Elohim, the Order of Angels assigned to Hod. The 16-cell has 48 faces (2-polytopes) & tetrahedral cells (3-polytopes), where 48 is the number value of Kokab, the Mundane Chakra of Hod.
3) 280 yods line the 96 tetractyses in its 32 faces. This is the number value of Sandalphon, the Archangel of Malkuth. Here is a second, remarkable, chance-defying conjunction in the same context of the gematria number values of the Godname (65), Archangel (280) & Mundane Chakra (168) of the same Sephirah (Malkuth). 140 yods line the 48 tetractyses making up the 16 faces in each half of the 16-cell, where 140 is the number value of Masloth, the Mundane Chakra of Chokmah. 376 yods make up its faces (188 in each half). 187 yods in the 16 faces in each half surround its axis, where 187 is the number value of Auphanim, the Order of Angels assigned to Chokmah. As (1) shows that the 16-cell embodies the number 248 of Raziel and the number 26 of YAHWEH and as (4) shows that it embodies the number 73 of Chokmah, here is a conjunction of all 5 numbers associated with the same Sephirah.
4) When its faces are simple triangles, they are lined by (8 + 24×2 = 56) yods; (1 + 8×2 = 17) yods line the 24 internal triangles formed by joining vertices to the centre of the 16-cell. (56+17=73) yods line its (24+32=56) triangles, 72 such yods surrounding its centre. The 16-cell embodies the number value 73 of Chokmah as the number of yods that line all its tetractyses, both externally and internally. 73 is the 21st prime number, showing how EHYEH, the Godname of Kether with number value 21, prescribes in a minimal way the form of the 16-cell. The number of yods in the 32 faces of the 16-cell = 56 + 32 = 88. There are 80 hexagonal yods, where 80 = 48 (lying on 24 edges) + 32 (at centres of 32 faces). It should be noticed that this division is the characteristic division of the 80 yods of the 1-tree and the 80 corners of the 94 sectors in its polygonal inner form that was discussed above. The double presence of this number in both the geometrical and the yod composition of the 16-cell is evidence that it acts as the polytopic "foundation." This another reason why it should be regarded as fundamental, i.e., the "hydrogen atom" of the polychorons, even though it is not the polychoron with the least number of vertices.
5) When its faces and interior triangles are simple triangles, there are (8+24=32) corners & sides of triangles in its faces and (1+8=9) internal corners & sides, a total of 41 corners & sides. This is both the 21st odd integer and the 15th prime number, showing how EHYEH, the Godname of Kether with number value 21 and YAH, the shortened Godname of Chokmah with number value 15, prescribe the minimal geometry of the 16-cell. Collecting together results discussed in (1), (3) & (4), all 6 numbers associated with the Sephirah Chokmah are now seen to be naturally embodied in the 16-cell.
6) If we consider an axis passing through two opposite vertices and its centre, it is composed of 3 corners and two sides of triangles. Therefore, (41−3−2=36) corners & sides surround it. This is the number value of ELOHA, the Godname of Geburah. 632 yods surround the centre of the 16-cell. This means that, given its centre and two "poles" (a pair of vertices at ±1 on the axis), 630 yods are needed to construct its 168 tetractyses. 630 is the number value of Seraphim, the Order of Angels asigned to Geburah. The 97 points, lines & triangles include two lines forming this axis. The 16-cell contains 95 points, lines & triangles other than these two axial lines, where 95 is the number value of Madim, the Mundane Chakra of Geburah. Surrounding the centre of the 16-cell with Type A triangles are 264 corners & sides, i.e., 262 geometrical elements other than these two lines. Each half has 131 such geometrical elements. This is the number value of Samael, the Archangel of Geburah. The 16-cell embodies all five number values associated with Geburah.
7) The 32 faces of the 16-cell contain 336 hexagonal yods (96 at centres of tetractyses, 240 lining their 120 sides). This number is discussed widely on this website as a superstring structural parameter embodied in sacred geometries, being the number of turns in one revolution of each helical whorl of a UPA (subquark state of the E8×E8 heterotic superstring) around its axis of spin. Together with the above examples of how the Godnames prescribe its properties, here is irrefutible evidence that the 16-cell is a holistic object, for it is highly improbable that a number appearing in so many sacred geometries would turn up in this context just by chance. Rather, the number 336 does so in the 16-cell because it, too, is holistic, so that this number must quantify at least one of its properties, viz., how many hexagonal yods are needed to construct its faces out of Type A triangles.
8) The symmetry group of the n-cube and its dual, the n-dimensional cross-polytope, is Bn, and is known as the hyperoctahedral group. It has order 2nn!. For n = 4, this is 384. B4 has the subgroup D4 with order 192. This is the group of rotations of the 4-cube and the 16-cell. D4 has the subgroup D3, which is the group of rotations of the cube and octahedron. The holistic parameters 384 and 192, which show the divisions:
384 = 48 + 336
192 = 24 + 168,
signify in the present context the 384 rotations+reflections of the 4-cube and 16-cell, the 48 rotations+reflections of their 3-dimensional counterparts — the cube and the octahedron, the 192 proper rotations* of the 4-cube and 16-cell and the 24 proper rotations of the cube and octahedron. The appearance of the holistic parameters 384 & 192 as orders of the hyperoctahedral group for 4-polytopes does not mean that all sacred geometries that embody these numbers depict only the symmetries of 4-dimensional objects. For example, the 5 Platonic solids embody them (see here), as do the 7 separate polygons making up the inner form of the Tree of Life (see here). What it does mean is that such objects, in which these numbers uniquely appear, are holistic in character, exhibiting the complete pattern of the Whole, even though they may be only components of it.
9) 632 yods surround the centre of the 16-cell constructed from Type A triangles. There are 4 hexagonal yods lining the axis. Surrounding the axis are (632−4−8=620) yods that are not vertices. In other words, 620 yods need to be added to create its shape from Type A triangles. This is the number value of Kether ("Crown"). It is: 1. the number of hexagonal yods in a decagon with 2nd-order tetractyses as sectors, 2. the number of geometrical elements in the first (10+10) polygons, and 3. the number of hexagonal yods in the combined outer & inner Trees of Life constructed from Type A polygons:
When its 10 sectors are constructed from 2nd-order tetractyses, the decagon contains 620 hexagonal yods (310 hexagonal yods in each 5-fold array of sectors). The 1st 10 regular polygons have 75 sectors. One corner, two sides & a triangle are associated with each sector, i.e., 4 geometrical elements. Including their centres, the 1st 10 separate polygons are composed of (75×4 + 10 = 310) geometrical elements. The 1st (10+10) separate polygons comprise (310+310=620) geometrical elements.
When its 16 triangles are Type A, the Tree of Life contains 214 yods. 26 yods are corners and 188 are hexagonal yods. The two hexagonal yods on the Geburah-Chesed Path coincide with the centres of the two triangles in the inner Tree of Life. 4 hexagonal yods on each side pillar are shared with it. (188−2−4−4=178) hexagonal yods are unshared with the inner Tree of Life, which has 444 hexagonal yods (442 outside the root edge, which has two hexagonal yods). The number of hexagonal yods outside the root edge in the combined Trees of Life = 178 + 442 = 620.
These examples demonstrate how the number 620 of Kether, the first Sephirah, is a parameter of holistic systems. 310 (=31×10) such yods in each half of the 16-cell surround this axis. 31 is the number value of EL, the Godname of Chesed. 62 corners of tetractyses surround the axis. This is the number value of Tzadkiel, the Archangel of Chesed. We found in (4) that 72 yods line the 56 tetractyses in either its faces or interior when its faces and internal triangles are tetractyses. 72 is the number value of Chesed. 432 geometrical elements surround its centre. The axis is composed of two vertices, two sides and the centre. Surrounding it are (432−2−2=428) geometrical elements, where 428 is the number value of Chasmalim, the Order of Angels assigned to Chesed. Here is another remarkable conjunction of gematria number values (this time, four) associated with the same Sephirah.
10) The number of yods in the 16-cell other than the 5 internal yods on its axis = 633 − 5 = 628. Each half of the 16-cell has 314 yods other than yods inside it on its axis. The number 314 is the number value of Metatron, the Archangel of Kether. The number of yods in the 16-cell other than vertices = 633 − 8 = 625 = 54. There are 624 such yods surrounding its centre. This is the number of hexagonal yods in the 7 separate Type B polygons that make up the inner form of the Tree of Life:
A Type B N-gon has (15N+1) yods that comprise (2N+1) corners & 13N hexagonal yods. The number of hexagonal yods in the 7 Type B polygons with 48 corners = ∑13N = 13×48 = 624. This is the number of yods needed to construct the 16-cell from Type A triangles, starting with its 8 vertices.
11) The 16-cell has 568 hexagonal yods. Four of them line the axis, so that (568−4=564) hexagonal yods surround it. 282 such yods in each half of the 16-cell surround its axis. The number value of Aralim, the Order of Angels assigned to Binah, is 282. Surrounding its centre are 464 yods lining sides of 168 tetractyses. Six yods other than the centre lie on the axis. (464−6=458) boundary yods surround the axis, 229 yods in each half. 229 is the 50th prime number, showing how ELOHIM, the Godname of Binah with number value 50, prescribes the number of yods needed to shape the faces and interior of the 16-cell constructed from Type A triangles. 632 yods surround the centre of the 16-cell, 316 yods being in each half. Including the centre, which is shared by both halves, there are 317 yods in each half. 317 is the number value of Shabathai, the Mundane Chakra of Binah. Excluding the two hexagonal yods on each half of the axis and the 4 vertices in each half of the 16-cell, there are (317−2−4=311) yods in each half sharing the centre. 311 is the number value of Tzaphkiel, the Archangel of Binah. The axis has one corner and two sides inside the 16-cell. When they are simple triangles, the 32 faces comprise 32 corners & sides. The faces & axis comprise 9 corners, 26 sides & 32 triangles, i.e., 67 geometrical elements, where 67 is the number value of Binah. The 16-cell embodies all 5 number values associated with this Sephirah.
Each half of the 16-cell has (28×3=84) sectors of 28 Type A triangles. The 16 faces in each half has (3×16=48) sectors and its 12 internal Type A triangles have (12×3=36) sectors. This 36:48 division in the 84 simple triangles making up each half of the 16-cell is characteristic of holistic systems that embody the number 84 as one of their defining parameters. For example:
The 84 yods up to the top of the 1-tree consist of 48 red yods up to Chesed (the 1st Sephirah of Construction) and 36 black yods above it up to Kether.
The 3-dimensional Sri Yantra has 42 triangles surrounding its central one with 84 corners. The 1st & 2nd layers with 18 triangles have 36 corners; the 3rd & 4th layers with 24 triangles have 48 corners.
84 yods in the 2nd-order tetractys surround its black centre. 36 green yods are either corners of tetractyses or in the 3 corner tetractyses. 48 brown hexagonal yods in the 7 tetractyses surround the black centre.
The sum of the 9 integers in the Lambda Tetractys rhat surround the central integer 6 is 84. The sum of the black integers at the 3 corners is 36. The sum of the six red integers is 48.
A remarkable property of the yod population (633) of the 16-cell is that:
137 + 496 = 633.
Many physicists regard the number 137 as one of the most mysterious numbers because its reciprocal measures approximately what they call the "fine-structure constant," which, in electrostatic c.g.s. units, is α = e2/ħc ≅ 1/137. Many sceptics of superstring theory view the dimension 496 of E8×E8 and SO(32) (the only two gauge symmetry groups that leave superstring interactions free of quantum anomalies) as equally mystererious because no one has ever convincingly proposed a theory that derives either number from fundamental principles (the latter emerges only from imposing consistency with quantum mechanics). Both numbers are parameters of sacred geometries (e.g., the yod population of the inner Tree of Life with Type B polygons = 1370 — the number of yods in 137 tetractyses; see here). There is, therefore, no longer any mystery about these two numbers because they characterise all holistic systems, including superstrings (for examples of their presence in sacred geometries, see The holistic pattern under the headings "137" and "496 = 248 + 248." Another remarkable property of the number 633 is that:
385 + 248 = 633.
385 = 12 + 22 + 32 +... + 102.
is the 10th square pyramidal number and 248 is the dimension of E8. The first 10 Type A polygons have 75 sectors lined by 385 yods (see Table 2 in Article 58). As
496 = 248 + 248,
∴ 137 + 248 = 385.
The number 385 is another holistic parameter, although the number 384 is, usually, the more visible signature of its presence, the extra "1" denoting merely the centre of the system. As 632 yods surround the 16-cell,
384 + 248 = 632.
The number of yods surrounding the centre of the 16-cell is the sum of the holistic parameters 384 & 248.
Let us investigate what the first highlighted equation means in a geometrical sense. The diagram below depicts a Type A triangular face of an upper and a lower half of the 16-cell, together with a Type A internal triangle with an edge as a side and the centre of the polychoron as its internal corner:
The upper half has 16 faces with 4 green vertices. Its 16 triangular faces has an orange centre. Its 12 internal Type A triangles has a black centre, 3 violet hexagonal yods at the centres of the sectors of each one and 6 dark grey hexagonal yods lining their sides. The lower half has 16 faces with 4 dark green vertices and a brown yod at the centre of each face. Its internal Type A triangles has a light grey centre, 3 yellow hexagonal yods at the centres of their sectors and 6 mauve hexagonal lining their sides. Each half has (3×12 + 3×16 = 84) tetractyses with 32 corners and 36 internal hexagonal yods (violet/yellow). Together with the centre of the 16-cell, there are [1 + 2(32+36) = 137] yods that are either corners (65) or hexagonal yods (72) at the centres of internal tetractyses.
Four vertices in each half are joined to the centre of the 16-cell by 4 sides with 8 hexagonal yods (light green/turquoice). 72 hexagonal yods (dark grey/mauve) line the 3 tetractyses in each internal Type A triangle and 168 hexagonal yods (red or dark green) either line the tetractyses in the faces or are at their centres. Each half comprises (8+72+168=248) yods that are not either corners or centres of internal tetractyses. Both halves contain (248+248=496) such yods. The following correspondences with the root composition of E8×E8 shown below on the right are established (the properties refer to each half of the 16-cell):
The hexagonal yod composition of the 16-cell is isomorphic to the 8:72:168 root composition of each E8 in E8×E8, each half of the 16-cell containing 248 yods that correspond to the 248 roots in E8. This is amazing but not unexpected, for the 16-cell is, after all, a holistic object, so that it must display all the parameters that characterise such objects, one of which is the number 496, whose origin is still so mysterious to superstring physics. Here we find it embodied in the 16-cell, along with the equally enigmatic number 137, whose reciprocal physicists have long known is approximately equal to the fine-structure constant, as discussed earlier. Their mystery vanishes once it is understood that they belong to a class of numbers that parametrise those geometrical objects (or, more generally, holistic systems) that embody the divine archetypes, such as certain sacred geometries of the world's religions. The problem persists only for the philosophy known as "scientism," which refuses to countenance the possibility of the transcendental as the ultimate source and cause of all things because it confuses what it deems irrational with what is beyond the pale of science because it is supra-rational.
384 + 248 = 632
has the following interpretation in terms of the various classes of yods making up the 632 yods that surround the centre of the 16-cell:
384 = [16 centres of faces + 4×2 hexagonal yods] + 168 hexagonal yods in faces in one half + [16 centres of faces + 4×2 hexagonal yods] + 168 hexagonal yods in faces in the other half
= (24+168) + (24+168) = 192 + 192.
248 = 8 vertices + 24×3 hexagonal yods at centres of internal tetractyses + [24 centres of internal Type A triangles + 24×3×2 hexagonal yods on sides of internal tetractyses]
= 8 + 72 + 168.
We find that the classes of yods in the 16-cell naturally make up a set of 384 yods (192 yods in each half) whose distribution in 4-dimensional space conforms to the archetypal pattern of division of a holistic system (see here). We also find that the remaining 248 yods naturally divide into a set of 8 yods corresponding to the 8 simple roots of E8, a set of 72 hexagonal yods corresponding to the 72 roots of E6 and a set of 168 yods corresponding to the remaining 168 roots of E8. There are too many correspondences to be attributable to chance. Its embodiment of the dimension 248 of E8, the dimension 496 of E8×E8 and the 192:192 pattern governing holistic systems found in sacred geometries amounts to strong evidence for the holistic character of the 16-cell.
Paranormally-derived numbers appearing in polychorons
connected to the superstring symmetry group E8
Now let us examine the 16-cell composition of the compound of two 600-cells that is the E8 Coxeter plane projection of the 421 polytope. Each 600-cell is a compound of 5 24-cells, each 24-cell being a compound of 3 16-cells. We found above that 56 yods line the 24 edges of a 16-cell when its faces are tetractyses. Hence, 168 yods line the 72 edges of 3 16-cells in a 24-cell and 1680 yods line the 720 edges of 10 24-cells (840 per 5 24-cells in a 600-cell). The number of boundary yods shaping all the 16-cells in two 600-cells is the very number of circular turns in each helical whorl of the UPA, which has an outer half comprising 840 turns and an inner half comprising 840 turns! Can anyone believe that this is merely a coincidence? Well, perhaps one could do so with justification if two 600-cells had no connection whatsoever to the symmetry groups describing superstring forces. But they do, for their compound is the E8 Coxeter plane projection of the 240 vertices of the 421 polytope, which mathematicians know represents the 240 roots of E8, the very symmetry group that appears (twice) in E8×E8 heterotic superstring theory! Moreover, the factorisation of 840 here is 5×168, where "5" denotes the 5 24-cells. Compare this with Leadbeater's account (summarised here), in which each whorl of the UPA revolves 5 times around its axis of spin, making 5 half-revolutions in its outer spiralling and 5 half-revolutions in its inner windings. It would seem that the natural conclusion is that the outer and inner halves of the UPA are the string manifestation of the E8 gauge charges associated with the 120 vertices of each 600-cell, the 5 half-revolutions of the 10 whorls in each half being the string manifestation of gauge charges associated with 5 24-cells. However, this cannot be the complete explanation, because the UPA has 16800 turns in its 10 whorls, whereas the number of boundary yods in the 30 16-cells is only 1680 (the number of turns in one whorl). The reader should understand that it is not being claimed here that this correlation amounts to the whole story, for the dynamic connection between circularly polarised, string-like oscillations and the yod composition of 16-cells has still to be elucidated. So it is more accurate to say that the 1680 boundary yods correspond to the 1680 turns that make up —not a whorl — but a half-revolution of all 10 whorls. After all, the 10 whorls of the UPA are what constitute the E8×E8 heterotic superstring, not a single whorl. Despite two 600-cells being a compound of 10 24-cells, a single 24-cell is not the basis in some still unexplained way for each whorl of the UPA. Rather, because each whorl twists 10 times through an angle of 180°, a 24-cell is associated with this rotation of all 10 whorls of the closed superstring. The crucial point being made here is that numbers like 168, 336, 840 & 1680, which the author claims refer to superstrings remote-viewed over a century ago, naturally appear among the properties of objects known to be mathematically connected to the symmetry group E8 describing E8×E8 heterotic superstrings. Moreover, they do so with a frequency that any reasonable person can see renders coincidence highly improbable. For the 16-cell, it is as obvious as its 168 triangles. Just how credible is it to attribute the appearance of this number to chance? How, otherwise, can we account for the natural appearance in the 16-cell of all the Kabbalistic numbers than in terms of transcendental, mathematical design? There is no alternative explanation for them. Such numbers appear for the simple reason that — like E8×E8 heterotic superstrings — the objects that embody them are all examples of holistic systems — a concept which most scientists deliberately exclude from consideration for no better reason than that they do not accept as a matter of principle that such systems can exist. Let us be plain: there is only one sensible reason for why certain numbers allegedly obtained by remote-viewing subatomic particles turn up in the 421 polytope, E8 and its exceptional subgroups so often as to make it highly improbable that this could happen by chance. This is that the UPA described by Leadbeater really is an E8×E8 heterotic superstring. It is as simple and as obvious as that. The alternative explanation requires all the numerous appearances of numbers supposedly obtained by paranormal means to be miraculous coincidences — a possibility which, statistically speaking, is so highly implausible that no one with any common sense would believe it. Is it any more rational or more reasonable to reject an ideologically problematic explanation, viz., UPAs are superstrings, in favour of one that is more acceptable to one's ideology but which requires believing that numerous miracles of coincidence have occurred? Why should we accept that this absurdity is preferable for no better reason than that it avoids having to believe that the paranormal ability to remote-view subatomic particles exists and has been demonstrated by the Theosophists Annie Besant and C.W. Leadbeater? It may seem better to a materialist, desperately trying to salvage his cherished philosophy by any means he can find. But a more sensible person unbiassed by ideological attachments will see this for what it clearly is: blatant confirmation bias on the part of the materialist that refuses to recognise any evidence that discredits his disbelief in the paranormal and the transcendental.
* Proper rotations are pure rotations about an axis unaccompanied by reflections. Improper rotations are rotations about an axis followed by reflection in a mirror perpendicular to that axis. For more details, see here.
|<< Previous 1... 13 14 15 16  Next >>|